For 27 years Willow Communications has been involved in the design, installation and maintenance of commercial audio visual systems. All of our projects and installations are designed and managed in-house, and due to planned and sustained growth, new positions have been created.
We are looking to recruit an audio visual engineer with assisted hearing and induction loop experience who is possibly looking at the next stage of his or her career and in time a move into project management.
Willow Communications provide a diverse range of audio visual installation, planned maintenance and reactive services for our clients.
These include: - Sound and video systems, induction loop and assisted hearing services, digital signage and gaming display technologies and integration.
Applicants should have the following:
- Experience working on commercial audio visual installations and maintenance
- Experience working on induction loop and assisted hearing systems
- Ability to first and second fix audio visual systems
- Ability to fault find and maintain audio visual systems
- Ability to think on your feet and to problem solve
- Possess good communication skills
As most of our clients have a National presence the role does involve driving and occasionally staying away for a few nights at a time. We will also consider applications from remote home based engineers.
- Salary £22000.00 - £28000.00 plus weekend service cover allowance
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and five days paid sick benefit.
- A van, mobile and laptop for Company use are provided
If you would like to join our non- corporate, family owned and run business as it plans for the next two, five and ten years then please submit your CV with a brief covering letter/email to:-
Willow Communications Limited
Brackmills Business Park